MGBox V2, GPS tab in APCC Pro can't get working

nx6a <danrprice@...>

Hoping someone has had experience with the MGBox V2 and APCC Pro.  I've installed the drivers and utility.  Running MGBox V2.3.0 displays all data correctly, including GPS Lat, Long, and elevation.  So far, so good.  In APCC if I go to Settings, Environmental Settings with Source - ASCOM ObservingConditions and Select Driver - ASCOM.MGBOX_Server.ObservingConditions and select Test all of the values displayed agree with the MGBox V2.3.0 display.  Again, so far, so good.

Now for the part that I'm having trouble with.  In APCC if I now go to GPS I see COM Port set to MGBox V2, Baud set to 4800.  If I select Connect I get the error "Cannot create ActiveX component".  I've tried many variations and all have failed.  Is there someone out there with MGBox V2 that the GPS tab in APCC Pro is working for that can tell me where I've gone wrong?  Thanks!