Re: Stowaway 4th Run is Complete

Emilio J. Robau, P.E.

Thanks for the update Karen.....The question in everyone's mind is what's next?  130, New Travelers, OMG! Macks really?, or nothing with glass inside?   This is the one and only item/organization in the entire world where I could be considered a groopie.  Herein defined as a person, especially a young woman, who regularly follows a pop music group or other celebrity in the hope of meeting or getting to know them.  Yes, Roland is a celebrity and the rest of the staff is appreciated for sure.

However, I am not a female, and my groupiesm is targeted towards garnering another scope and mount.   I don't necessarily need to meet anyone, although that may be good sometime.   Maybe an aficionado is a better characterization of my particular behavior pattern.

I think there is keen interest in what is next.  If the answer is home sweet home, Hawaii, travel, dog loving, family visiting, relaxation and so on and so forth, then that is okay also, I am nearing that point in life myself.   It has been a spectacular run, and there are a lot of us out there that hope it continues into many future generations.

So, what next?  It is okay if there is no response.  A response would be very gratifying to the Astronut groupies, I mean aficionados.

PS. Thanks for the Stowaway.