Stowaway 4th Run is Complete

Karen Christen

As promised, we’re updating you regarding the status of the 4th run of 92mm Stowaways.

What's the status?  We have sold and shipped all of the Stowaways from this production run.

Will you make more Stowaways?  We have not made a decision about producing more Stowaways. It is unlikely that we will have more available this year. If we do make more, we will continue to draw names from the lottery entries.

Thank you for your interest in this scope.  We’ll continue to update the user groups if things change.

Karen

AP

--
Karen Christen