Pegasus Pocket Power box not available to APCC

Joseph Beyer

I just built a new NUC for imaging and it appeared all the software was working except I'm not able to connect APCC environmental conditions to the Power box.  The NUC was loaded with the most current version of Windows 10 Pro and latest versions of ASCOM, Pegasus driver, APCC and V2 driver.  When I loaded APCC Pro I didn't see the black screen flash as it usually does at the end of installation.

Typically the Pegasus box is available through the Observation Conditions Hub when it's installed and connected but it's not available as an option on the new build.  Everything else in the imaging train and software is working as expected.

Any suggestions?

Joe