From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Christopher M
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2022 9:03 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Flexible all-weather USB3 cable?

You made me dig but I found it on their international website, oddly:
Lindy 36663 USB 3.2 Gen 1 A-B 5m:  24 AWG power and 28 AWG signal, 85% braid, 5Gbps bandwidth, 2.2" minimum bend.  Under Technical Details:
https://www.lindy-international.com/5m-USB-3-0-Type-A-to-B-Cable-5Gbps-Cromo-Line.htm?websale8=ld0101.ld021102&pi=36664&ci=800504

Yes, it was shipped from the UK and took a couple of weeks to my memory.  The cable isn't small/tiny.  The connectors seem pretty good and not cheap.  I'm happy with mine so far, but again I haven't pushed it lower than -12C so far.   I use it for my QHY5III290C video/guider camera.  No drop outs or issues noticed at high video speeds when I tried planetary work.
Yeah, not a $10 cable, but it feels better than any of the regular/basic USB 3 A-B's that I had lying around, and the final price was cheaper delivered to me in Canada than the L-Com cables were after UPS surcharges (bleh).  I think you should be happy unless you push colder than its -20C rating.
:)