From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Christopher M
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2022 4:44 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Flexible all-weather USB3 cable?

Sorry, I should have provided a link to purchase sites for the Lindy:
https://www.amazon.com/LINDY-36664-Type-Cable-Cromo/dp/B07F6WHVLH/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1472ZRARBF8FH&keywords=lindy%2Bcromo%2Busb%2B3&qid=1642120850&sprefix=battery%2Bcapacity%2Bmonitor%2Caps%2C272&sr=8-1&th=1

at -12C both the Lindy Cromo cables and the L-Com cables becames noticably stiffer than when at room temperature, but not rigid.  I was not afraid of them cracking in use or when packing up in the morning.

Cheers!
Christopher M