Re: Separate power for mount - why?

michael mccann

Aside and you’ll probably laugh. After removing the oversized concrete pier and modding my AST tripod so my OTA wouldn’t top out in the ROR. I was setting up my AP1600. I plugged my extension electric strip and the powerworx power supply into my Goal Zero Yeti 1500. Then plugged my yeti in. It was cloudy that night, so other than updating computer no usage. Next morning my yeti was at 40% power. I saw that I accidentally plugged the yeti’s charging power into the power strip plugged into the Yeti. I had a good laugh at myself.

Cheers