APCC / model

Craig Young

Is there a method for APCC to load a DEC Arc model, either automatically, or from a remote command?  For example, I have 4 targets, each has its own DEC ARC model which is saved in a folder with the targets name.  Currently, when I slew to one of the targets I have to manually go to APCC and load the model.  What I would like is either a) when the telescope is slewed to a new location in the sky (farther than n degrees from last target), APCC searches for a DEC ARC model that matches closest to the new location slewed to, or b) have a 3rd party application send a command to APCC (e.g., through a virtual COM port) to load the new model.
Craig