Re: Problem with PHD2 when also connected to Mach1 mount using Stellarium's Telescope Control plugin

Peter Nagy

Have you tried ASCOM Device Hub? I use it and works great. I only use it for connecting multiple software related to ASCOM mounts like A-P V2 mount driver, PHD2, Stellarium, etc. It seems to help stabilizing ASCOM mount drivers.

https://ascom-standards.org/FAQs/DevHub.htm

It's possible ASCOM part of Stellarium is interfering with other ASCOM mount related drivers and ASCOM Device Hub can help.

Ray said Device Hub may conflict or block APCC unique commands to the mount. I don't use APCC so I never had issues. Or I never heard of APCC/Device Hub conflicts as well.

Peter