From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Joel Short <buckeyestargazer@...>
Sent: 10 January 2022 14:50
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Problem with PHD2 when also connected to Mach1 mount using Stellarium's Telescope Control plugin

John,
Doesn't it seem as if the issue lies with Stellarium, not PHD2?  I have no evidence for this statement but I suspect that Stellarium is the problem.  The internal telescope control is a relatively new feature (vs the old Stellarium Scope) and I've only been using it for a few months.  I haven't noticed this issue with my AP1100 at home, but I've noticed it with a CEM120EC at my remote location.  Next clear night I'm hoping to do some more testing.
joel