Re: NINA not Parking my 1100

ap@CaptivePhotons.com

There are two park positions defined when using APCC.  One is APCC and is the position it goes to when you hit Park on the same pane (brown arrow below).  But the one NINA uses is the one set on the AP Ascom V2 driver setup.   See the blue arrow below.

I keep mine set differently, as below -- that way NINA parks to Park 2, which is safer for sitting in dew or if it rained (which is also where NINA will park on a safety initiated park since it has just the one position).  But when I'm done, I park with APCC to Park 3 which is where I load/unload.

Be sure you check the ASCOM one with respect to NINA's parking.

Linwood