Re: NINA not Parking my 1100

Dale Ghent

Are you running SGPro and NINA under different permissions realms? What I mean by this is, are you perhaps running one as Administrator and the other not?

On Jan 10, 2022, at 02:48, Alex <groups@...> wrote:

On Sun, Jan 9, 2022 at 10:52 PM, Dale Ghent wrote:

Have you checked to make sure that APCC is indeed set to park at your desired park position instead of "Current Position", which is in fact a valid park location?
Yes APCC was configured to park to Park 1. When I checked the mount in the morning and saw it not in Park 1, I checked APCC, which indicated in the Telescope Postion section that it was parked. I simply hit the Unpark from Last Parked, and then hit the park button, where it slewed to Park 1. I have no idea why the mount parked at the current position as it wasn't selected in APCC.