Re: Unusual APCC and Mach 2 behavior after the meridian #APCC #Mach2GTO

Marcelo Figueroa

On Wed, Dec 29, 2021 at 11:22 AM, Ray Gralak wrote:
A few questions:

1. How old is the model?
2. How many points does it use?
3. Did the issue always happen, or did it start a while after the model was created?
4. Is the scope mounted on a permanent pier?

Also, if you are not using APCC 1.9, you should update. (You do not need a subscription to update to the latest build. If your license is older, you may not get the new major features, but you will still get bug fixes and minor feature improvements.)
The modeling is from a few months ago, specifically October 25, 2021.

The modeling is 205 points.

I only noticed the effect a week or two ago and the only significant change has been the ambient temperature. It's summer here and it's around 19°C at night.

The mount is semi-permanently located in my backyard on a portable pier, the black one that AP sells.  And it hasn't moved in over a year.

(I will update APCC. I'm actually waiting for the latest version to come out of beta to test it, I'm interested in the new options on the meridian limits).