Re: Power supply question - Powerwerx SPS-30DM

ap@CaptivePhotons.com

On Wed, Dec 29, 2021 at 06:52 PM, Dale Ghent wrote:
Ah ok. I've fixed this by taking the same kind of flat-bladed screwdriver and bending the leaf up through the front of the buggy connector, then click in the connector. Sometimes you get a random one where, for whatever reason, the leaf needs to be goaded into doing its job with a little bendy bendy (I buy pre-mated powerpole connectors, so I hate throwing 1 away just because one side's contact is balky)
Indeed that might have worked, but like bad USB cables, one failure and they go in the trash.

Baseball batters may get three strikes, but cheap stuff that a night's imaging depends on only gets one.  :)