Re: Power supply question - Powerwerx SPS-30DM

Yep, hearing the click is key

The contact wasn't pushed in all the way and the "hook" of the contact wasn't slid up and over the end of the metal leaf that's part of the connector housing. A firm push in from the rear using a small flat-bade screwdriver would fix that up. You will hear a faint click when the hook slides over the end of the leaf inside the connector there, as the black/neutral has done.

--
Brian

Brian Valente