Re: Power supply question - Powerwerx SPS-30DM

ap@CaptivePhotons.com

On Wed, Dec 29, 2021 at 02:00 PM, Peter Nagy wrote:
If you know how to crimp powerpole connectors, I would definitely replace the connectors as shown in your pictures with new ones.
Already done.  I would have been less surprised if I had a bad crimp, but the crimp was strong, it was the connector at issue.

I have powerpoles everywhere, I generally love them.  And by the way, these are real Powerwerx connectors, not the Amazon knockoffs.

Now whether this was really the issue... I guess only time will tell.