Re: Odd APCC-PRO behavior with horizon limits "Time before limit reached" #APCC

Eric Weiner

Dale,

A fair question.  Yes, I do have a keypad.  Yes, it is in EXT mode.  The mount was without question initialized from APCC.  Plus, I did indeed check the time and offset on the keypad.  They are correct and match my PC clock.  I'm not sure that it matters so long as you're in EXT mode and init from APCC, but the site info on the keypad also matches the site info in APCC.

In case you missed it, kudos for the A-P Tools plugin for N.I.N.A! Works great!  I also appreciate the time and effort you put into the documentation on your website.  Very helpful, thank you.

Eric