Re: 155 Starfire EDF F7 For Sale

Kent Kirkley

I sent a message to the seller explaining the error of his ways. Even if it's a 155EDIF, 2.7 inch focuser, it's worth around $10,000.
I sold mine back in 2006 for $9000. Perhaps a family member is selling it for or after a family member?
Kent Kirkley

On Dec 24, 2021, at 9:33 AM, Brian Valente <bvalente@...> wrote:

The listing said "best offer" starting at $5,000

so it's possible the seller low-balled the initial number to see what offers s/he would get

On Fri, Dec 24, 2021 at 7:31 AM John Jennings <johnrogerjennings@...> wrote:
The 155 is truly an amazing scope and $10,000 is a fair price for one. Something's not exactly normal here. I'm not saying fraudulent, but there's a reason it's being offered so cheap. I've owned the 155 and 160 and sold the 160 because I liked the portability of the 155. The 160 is a great scope obviously, but the 155 has been producing amazing images for me.

John

--
Brian

Brian Valente