From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of ap@...
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2021 2:28 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Ascom version vs APCC betas

Ray, in another topic you mentioned:

AP V2 driver 5.40.01:
https://www.gralak.com/apdriver/AstroPhysics_V2_Setup_5.40.01.exe

APCC Pro 1.9.3.1
https://www.apastrosoftware.com/apcc_download/APCC_Pro_Setup_1.9.3.1.exe

I am running the latest APCC because I am using and testing the newer features with NINA. I have 5.30.10 of
the ASCOM driver. Is the beta needed to match for any reason, or was it for unrelated things (in which case I
may be better just waiting).

Everything appears to be working just fine; just worried by the juxtaposition in the comment.

Linwood