From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of midmoastro
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2021 4:45 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APCC new install error

I'm installing APCC on a new Intel NUC and having some issues that I didnt have with my prior laptop install.
I've been following the document and dont think I've missed anything.
I installed in this order:
1. Update to .NET Framework 4.7.2 or later (if needed) ( I actually have 3.5 and 4.8 installed)
2. Install the ASCOM Platform 6.5 SP1 (complete)
3. Install the AP V2 ASCOM Driver (complete)
4. Install APCC (complete)

I also saw the black box pop up but never got a prompt to install the Eltima software. So maybe this is the
issue?
I entered my software key in APCC without issue.

After launching APCC, I get the following error.. Any ideas what this may be related to? Did I miss something?