RAPAS bracket gap on Mach2? #Mach2GTO

Jeff Kraehnke

Not sure if this is a problem or not, but couldn't find mention of it anywhere so I thought I'd ask.  When I insert the RAPAS into the mounting bracket on my Mach2, it doesn't slide all the way in.  Comparing it to images from the RAPAS manual, I see that it inserts what appears to be all the way to the housing.  Is this a problem or am I doing something wrong?  Best I can tell it only goes one way.  And yes, the thumbscrew is not preventing it from going in further.  The geometry is I believe.  Thanks.

Jeff