Re: loose part 1100GTOAE

ap@CaptivePhotons.com

I now have the same issue.  DIdn't notice until I tried the RAPAS for the first time for real (I put it in when new, but have never used it, NINA's TPPA is too easy).

Did you just push it back up?  Is there something that is supposed to actually hold it there?

It is a little disturbing that it just falls down like that, if it is protecting that very expensive encoder.

If no one has a better answer, will call Monday. But in case a second data point is helpful.  Others might want to take a look also, I have no idea how long it had been down.