Re: Mach2 Platesolve fails in TSX

Dale Ghent

You'll need to be less vague about what you mean by "unable the plate solve it in TSX". Are you getting an error message? If so, what does the message say? Etc, etc.

One common reason why plate solving fails in relation to TSX is that TSX needs to be ran as Administrator at least once after it is installed so that it can install the ActiveX components that APPM uses to talk to it. If you haven't done that, right click TSX in the Start menu, select Run as Administrator, allow it to launch and appear, then you can close it and then run TSX normally. APPM should then be able to access TSX's ImageLink facility.

On Dec 10, 2021, at 10:50, Shailesh Trivedi <shailesh.trivedi@brightfeathers.com> wrote:

As a new owner of Mach2, I am trying a plate solve in The SkyX and despite the correct image scale as verified in CCD calculators & astrometry.net, I am unable to plate solve it in TSX. I am able to slew in TSX though. Does Mach2 require a different setting somewhere in APPM?

Shailesh