Re: Mach2 Error Messages

Frank Widmann

I have had occasions where the APCC error message page appears minimized below the task bar. I just right click it in the minimized state to close it. I then select View Error Messages in APCC and the page appears on the desktop where I can read error messages, delete them and then close the screen.

Frank

On Dec 6, 2021, at 2:56 PM, Larry Phillips <llp41astro@...> wrote:

Brian, thanks for the suggestion but it did not resolve the problem.  So far none of the suggestions I have found online work either.  At one point I managed to get the program to appear to be minimizing from the bottom when previously it was minimizing down from the top.
Larry