From: Bill Long <bill@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Dec 2, 2021 9:44 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Eagle 8” Tripod for AP1100?

Yeah for sure.

The Eagle was known to hold the Mach 2 and an AG 12.5 scope with perfectly good frames from the perspective of the mount.

Roland has an even bigger load on his. Close to 100lbs scope and imaging train alone

There's some data here, from the Eagle, Mach 2 and AG12.5:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtqRof7LftCbg7w7cULG6my8_qiC-A?e=wqSNNp

Clearly good, and not overloaded. Perhaps you'll have a look and change your mind.

Everyone here has already done that.

Bill