Re: Fast Meridian Limits and NINA Q?

Hi Mike

>>>What’s the best setting for NINA: Stop Tracking, Park Mount, Flip Scope, just warn.  And what settings in NINA if any?

That's kind of up to you on what you want to have happen. Horizon limits for me are a hard stop safety, so i choose Stop Tracking for that. I do not have meridian limits enabled, i manage that more carefully through the imaging app

>>>Also, I noticed that the GTOCP4 and associated cables limit earlier some , does anyone mount it in another position than the left side?

i don't really understand what you're asking here? maybe typo

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 7:49 PM michael mccann via groups.io <mmccawsprojects=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
I’ve mounted my 130mm refractor, just set my horizon and meridian limits. What’s the best setting for NINA: Stop Tracking, Park Mount, Flip Scope, just warn.  And what settings in NINA if any?

Also, I noticed that the GTOCP4 and associated cables limit earlier some , does anyone mount it in another position than the left side?

Cheers

Mike

--
Brian