Mach 2 Parking Funnies

Stacey Mills

Edited

I saw this once before but that was several months ago.  I send the scope to Park2 and looking at the scope and index marks it's clearly in the correct position but the APCC readout says something like Az=87, El=-11.  So I send the mount to the home position and then back to Park2 and APCC properly indicates Az=90, El=0 (the scope is exactly where it was the first time but now the readout is correct).  I properly shut everything down.  This evening when I start it back up it's back to saying Az=87, El=-11 even though it's clearly at 90/0. ...so back to the home position and then back to Park2 and once again it's correct.  Strange.

-Stacey