Re: New NINA plugin for APCC now in beta: Astro-Physics Tools

Dean Jacobsen

In looking through the documentation it certainly appears that you guys have created a very elegant way to do things.

I am presently connecting APPM to Sequence Generator Pro for the camera operation and the plate solving [PlateSolve2].  In my first read through of your Astro Physics Tools documentation I didn't see reference to plate solving [ I could have missed it] so I am assuming that the user needs to install and implement their plate solving method for APPM to use independent of Astro-Physics Tools and NINA, correct?
--
Dean Jacobsen