From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerome A Yesavage
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2021 1:43 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC Not Restarting Cleanly

Ray I am still confused since that call is right at the top of the Shutdown Script.

I changed the order of the shutdown so that the last thing powered off is the mount and I still have the driver
problem when I restart and have to reboot the computer.

function main()
{
var SEQTOK, buf;
var doDawnCalFrames = false;

FSO = new ActiveXObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject");

Console.LogFile = Prefs.LocalUser.DefaultLogDir + "\\Scheduler\\ShutdownObs-" +
Util.FormatVar(new Date().getVarDate(), "yyyymmdd") + "@" +
Util.FormatVar(new Date().getVarDate(), "HhNnSs") + ".log";
Console.Logging = true;

//
// Similar to shutdown logic in AcquireSupport.wsc
//

if(Telescope.Connected) {
Console.PrintLine("Parking scope 2");
Telescope.Park(); // Park the scope if possible, and/or close/park dome
Console.PrintLine("OK");
if(Telescope.Connected) {
Console.PrintLine("Disconnecting Scope 2");
Telescope.Connected = false;
}