From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of hawkp60@...
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2021 8:57 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Eltima Virtual Ports

Last week I spoke with Howard about the issue with Eltima. I am posting my issue here to see if anyone else
has this issue and maybe has a work around?

I have a GTOCP5 with APCC pro version 1.9.0.11. Everything was working fine until upgrading to a new
computer that runs windows 11. APCC was working fine but I had problems with my camera driver on windows
11. I uninstalled windows 11 and installed windows 10 thinking maybe that would fix the camera issue. During
the uninstall of windows 11 all the programs were deleted and I had to download APCC Pro again. The
problem is the Eltima Virtual port software is not loading (at least that's my understanding). I have uninstalled
and reinstalled APCC Pro as late as today. The Eltima is still missing. I saw a recent post where Ray said that
the Eltima drivers were updated for v1.9.0.11 - but like I mentioned the download (v1.9.0.11) doesn't appear to
be installing Eltima. Maybe I am not understanding the difference between Eltima software and the driver.