Re: Eltima Virtual Ports

Bob Enouen

I had this problem on a Beelink U57 with Windows 10 Pro on my GTOCP4. It did not have any physical serial ports and that may have been the issue.  I switched to a Shuttle XPC DH 110 that had a real port and that solved it for me.

Thanks, Bob

Robert J. Enouen
Cell 513-504-4410

On Nov 23, 2021, at 11:59 AM, hawkp60@... wrote:

Last week I spoke with Howard about the issue with Eltima. I am posting my issue here to see if anyone else has this issue and maybe has a work around?

I have a GTOCP5 with APCC pro version 1.9.0.11. Everything was working fine until upgrading to a new computer that runs windows 11. APCC was working fine but I had problems with my camera driver on windows 11. I uninstalled windows 11 and installed windows 10 thinking maybe that would fix the camera issue.  During the uninstall of windows 11 all the programs were deleted and I had to download APCC Pro again. The problem is the Eltima Virtual port software is not loading (at least that's my understanding). I have uninstalled and reinstalled APCC Pro as late as today. The Eltima is still missing. I saw a recent post where Ray said that the Eltima drivers were updated for v1.9.0.11 - but like I mentioned the download (v1.9.0.11) doesn't appear to be installing Eltima. Maybe I am not understanding the difference between Eltima software and the driver.