Re: APPM Will Not Connect to NINA Camera

ap@CaptivePhotons.com

Sébastien Doré wrote:

In NINA, did you go to Options > General and turn on Enable Server? This turns on the API service that APPM must use to access the camera via NINA.

  • I had the same "problem" and have found that in recent NINA 1.11 updates, that specific setting isn't stored in the profile anymore or at least seem to be reset to default (=disabled) with each re-install even without uninstallling NINA first.

  • I don't recall having to do so with every update when I first started using NINA last summer. I suppose there's a reason for that but haven't inquire about it on the NINA discord.

Are you sure it was the same profile?

We are on 2.0 Beta 06 now, and I just did that update and checked before and after and my server enabled setting is still on.

Next time you update please double check, I suggest if it fails raise it as an issue on Discord or Bitbucket.

Linwood