Re: APPM Will Not Connect to NINA Camera

Bob Enouen

Awesome - that fixed it!

Thanks, Bob

Robert J. Enouen
Cell 513-504-4410

On Nov 23, 2021, at 11:07 AM, Dale Ghent <daleg@...> wrote:

In NINA, did you go to Options > General and turn on Enable Server? This turns on the API service that APPM must use to access the camera via NINA.

On Nov 23, 2021, at 10:58, renouen@... wrote:

Hi All!

First post from a newbie, but I've been following these helpful posts for a few weeks. I had my first successful imaging session last night with my observatory based RC 16" / AP1600 non-encoder / ASI 6200MM setup on 120 second subs unguided. I was hoping to taking it to the next level by adding an APPM file, but got ejected from the program each time I tried to connect APPM to the Camera with NINA selected. I'm able to plate solve in NINA directly and the 6200MM is working fine so I figure I must have missed some selection in APPC or APPM. I'm using the latest Beta NINA and the latest APCC Pro. Here are a couple of screen shots on the setup and the error report that shuts down the program. Any advice would be appreciated!

Bob

<2021-11-23 _3_.png><2021-11-23.png>