From: "Roland Christen via groups.io" <chris1011@...>
Date: 11/22/21 7:51 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mount Status Not Updating in MaxIm DL Observatory Control Window

At Ray's suggestion I plugged the mount into a USB socket on one side of the laptop and the camera into the opposite side (USB ports separated). That seemed to have fixed the issue. Normally I plug them in to the 2 adjacent USB ports, and that's where the trouble occurs.

I plan to get a new laptop now that I have hosed this one in the rainstorm. Any suggestions for a laptop that can process the ZWO 6200 full frame color images that are of enormous size? Right now the laptop cannot combine more than 4 of them before giving up the ghost. Not enough memory apparently.