Re: Cartes du Ciel Loses Mount Connection When APPM Launches #APCC #ASCOM_V2_Driver

Peter Nagy

Hi John,

You shouldn't have to do this but have you tried using ASCOM Device Hub? It's pretty easy. It's already part of ASCOM. When you select ASCOM mount driver, instead of choosing A-P V2 ASCOM mount driver, choose ASCOM Device Hub (or something like that), it will open another window and you can choose A-P mount, your planetarium software and anything related to controlling the mount there. I'm writing this with a tablet so I'm writing from memory.

https://ascom-standards.org/FAQs/DevHub.htm

Peter