Re: November 2021 Red Beaver Moon

Howard Ritter

I missed my guess about the significance of the numbers in your screen name! Are you anywhere near Oxford, where I grew up? I’m in the Toledo area now.

—howard

On Nov 19, 2021, at 6:23 PM, eja24601 via groups.io <eja24601@...> wrote:

Thanks, all! This was my first attempt at an HDR composite. Hopefully I can improve my techniques over time. Howard, I live in southwest Ohio. I don't know how VA fared.

Tony, I can relate. I recall being at a dark sky site in NM during one well-placed early morning eclipse, and of course it was clouded over during the event! Fortunately, I was there for a different reason and the eclipse (had I caught it) would have been a bonus.