Re: Heavy piggyback considerations

eja24601

Thanks for the replies! I don't recognize the TMB's rings; they might be APM/TMB rings of the era (the scope is an actual TMB-152 from the early-mid 2000's). The FSQ is using Socal Astro rings (no longer made, but pretty beefy). I definitely have no plans on using flimsy inexpensive rings.

Chip, that's a great idea to mount the FSQ on the TMB's rings without the scope! Yes, I agree that a tandem arrangement is the better approach long-term. This piggyback idea is not meant for occasional use, not long-term (FSQ riding semi-permanently on the TMB).

Regards,
Eric