From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerome A Yesavage
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2021 8:52 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC Not Restarting Cleanly

Ray,
This is the line in Bob's Shutdown.js:

if(!StopProcess("AstroPhysicsCommandCenter.exe"))
Console.PrintLine("**Failed to stop AstroPhysicsCommandCenter");

Normally that closes APCC but sometimes the ASCOM driver is left running and if your restart APCC, it will
not connect to the ports. What I have noticed now is that I do not see the driver running and APCC will not
start up again without giving me an error about creating the virtual ports.

Is there a "best practices" to do this in the shutdown script?

Thanks,

JY