From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerome A Yesavage
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2021 4:10 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APCC Not Restarting Cleanly

Hi,

I am using ACP and Expert Scheduler. Normally after a night's run everything shuts down including APCC but
I have never been able to get the ASCOM driver to reliably shut down. If it is alive APCC does not start
cleanly the following night. To prevent this I look in the Task Manager and end the task if it is still running the
following day. A minor pain but it works.

Now I not longer see the driver in running Tasks and APCC will not restart saying it cannot create the virtual
port... have to reboot the system.

Is it going under another name or is it one of the runtime brokers...?

Jerry Y

PS Proud owner of a new ZWO ASI6200M Pro.