Lost in space update

Astrobob

Well, I’ve loosened the clutches, told the mount to goto park 3 and when the mount stopped, I placed the axes manually

in park 3 position and tightened the clutches. Then I chose Vega from The Sky 6 pro. The mount proceeded to point

somewhere in the North West. Then using the Keypad, I pointed the scope on Vega and did a recall with The Sky6.

I then told the mount to goto Deneb and the scope took off to the east and stopped on nowhere.

As I said in a previous email, all I did prior to this was lubricate my mount.

AP1200 #863     The Sky 6 pro     Windows 10     Keypad External

Thank you for any help,

Bob

Sent from Mail for Windows