Re: Mount Status Not Updating in MaxIm DL Observatory Control Window

M Hambrick

I just completed running the previous experiment with the APCC - AP-V2 Driver - MaxIm DL configuration except this time I had the cameras connected, cooling, and imaging. I was not able to duplicate the problem that I experienced the other night where the mount status and position was not being picked up in MaxIm DL.

These kind of events don't just happen without some kind of reason. I will probably repeat this experiment a couple more times. I expect that there is something like a power surge or sudden spike in the computer processor usage that is causing MaxIm to freeze up.

Mike