Re: Sudden run-away during imaging run #APCC #Guiding

Endymion

Thanks Roland.   A  power glitch might be possible as I have just switched to everything tied to a single power supply instead of having the mount on its own supply.   It's a Powerwerx 30 amp supply so I thought it should handle the load; however, di/dt might be high enough to kick a large spike.   I'll go back to the mount on its own supply in the future.   In the meantime I may be able to find a PHD expert who can decode the log for me in case I have a software issue somewhere.

John