From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kalpesh Jasapara
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2021 6:36 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Virtual Serial Port - Registration Code

Hello Ray,

Thank you so much for your reply.
I checked the add-remove-programs and did not find any software installed by Eltima Software.

The APCC comes up once I go past the registration, but unable to create the Virtual port -- was able to create
COM21 earlier.
I checked for upgrade and found that the latest version is 1.9.0.11 but face the same problem.

Ignoring the registration causes the following error during virtual port creation.

Are there any installation logs that I can provide?

Regards,
-Kalpesh