From: Lee Dodge <ldodge12@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Thu, Nov 11, 2021 9:10 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Lost in space

Thanks for the help, Ray and Roland.  I have the clutches tightened as tight as I can get them with my fingers, but I will try to put an allen wrench on them and really torque them down, as I think Roland has said there is no problem with over torqueing.  I do not need to manually swing the scope around, so I would prefer to have the clutches not slip at all.  I am just clumsy in the dark.  Luckily I was smart enough to put lots of bubble wrap around the counter weights, or my head would be in worse shape than it is.

I had forgotten that home and Park 3 are synonymous, and that I could use the scribed marks at that location.  Hopefully I will remember next time.  Thanks for the help.

Lee