Re: Mount Status Not Updating in MaxIm DL Observatory Control Window

M Hambrick

I just finished my next trial where I went back to the standard APCC - AP-V2 Driver - MaxIm configuration where I experienced the problem in the first place. The only difference is that I have not yet connected any cameras. With no cameras connected I have experienced no issues with the mount status or position. Note that this is with the ethernet connection.

Next I will try connecting my cameras and see what happens.

I also plan to eventually try running my cameras through a powered USB hub (i.e Icron Ranger 2304), but for now I am just plugging them directly into the USB ports on the laptop.

Mike