From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Endymion
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2021 1:15 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Sudden run-away during imaging run #APCC #Guiding

I was imaging this evening and suddenly the stars started streaking across the image (after about 2 hours
running fine). It wasn't a fast slew and I watched it continue across several images (150s exposures) before I
stopped it. I wasn't anywhere near limits in the axis positions. The software configuration is NINA->PHD2-
AP ASCOM->APCC. I am connected via USB (short) to the AP1100 control box. I have the PHD and
APCC logs. How do I go about debugging this? I certainly don't want it to happen when I'm not watching the
session.

Thanks,
John