Sudden run-away during imaging run #APCC #Guiding

Endymion

I was imaging this evening and suddenly the stars started streaking across the image (after about 2 hours running fine).  It wasn't a fast slew and I watched it continue across several images (150s exposures) before I stopped it.  I wasn't anywhere near limits in the axis positions.   The software configuration is  NINA->PHD2->AP ASCOM->APCC.   I am connected via USB (short) to the AP1100 control box.   I have the PHD and APCC logs.   How do I go about debugging this? I certainly don't want it to happen when I'm not watching the session.

Thanks,
John