From: Ray Gralak <iogroups@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Nov 10, 2021 8:20 am
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mount Status Not Updating in MaxIm DL Observatory Control Window

Hi Mike,

I have MaximDL 6.29 installed, but I cannot reproduce the behavior that you mentioned. I could not find anything obviously wrong in the APCC logs that you provided yesterday.

Can you provide the exact steps you used to produce this problem? You could even do this in the day if you wanted.

And if you can reproduce it, please use the APCC Log zipper and include both APCC and ASCOM logs in the zip file.

-Ray