From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of M Hambrick
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2021 5:54 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mount Status Not Updating in MaxIm DL Observatory Control Window

Hi Roland

I would be interested to know what they tell you. They are pretty much taking the stance with me that it is not a
MaxIm DL problem and must be something with APCC or the AP ASCOM V2 Driver.

How are you connecting your mount (CPX) to your computer ? USB, Ethernet, Serial, or Wireless ? I have
been using an ethernet cable.

Mike