Re: Error in APCC pro reading RA encoder on Mach2 #Mach2GTO #appc

Terri Zittritsch

On Tue, Nov 9, 2021 at 08:54 PM, Roland Christen wrote:
Try switching the mount cables between RA and Dec. See if the error switches to Dec. If so, mark that cable.

Rolando
I will try this.. and this is on the Mach2 for me.      For the most part my mount stays in a garage unless imaging.    Has never been in the rain, although we get significant dew at times.
For me, besides the error clearing issue it's only caused a functional issue for me one time where I had to completely power cycle the mount to fix it.   It had stopped responding to commands from SGP.

Terri